Diamond Earring Selection For Your Holiday Gift
Diamond Earring Selection
The diamond earring selection at JWO is extensive. This holiday season come to JWO Jewelers and discover how diamond earrings can make the perfect gift for your special someone. In the gallery below we have a sampling of our diamond earring selection this holiday season. Our Diamond Earring Selection is extensive, what we do not have we can custom make in house or order from one of our exclusive vendors.
Dear Husbands! Here is a guide on how to Choose Diamond Earrings!
Choosing diamond earrings depends on 5 major topics: cut, clarity, design, color, & carat.
- Cut: More than any other attribute, it is the Cut that makes a diamond brilliant and beautiful. A diamond that is well cut reflects light internally and displays a dazzling shower of light back through the top of the stone.
- Clarity: Diamonds with fewer flaws (inclusions) are rare and therefore more highly prized. In many cases, these flaws don’t detract from the beauty of the diamond because they are invisible to the naked eye.
- Design: Diamond earring design is always subject to the beholder. Schedule your initial diamond earring design consultation today.
- Studs: Studs can come in an array of designs. Mostly the diamond stud earring is dependent on the prong and the carat size. The prong type can aid in the balance of the earring, since no two ears are created equal, JWO Jewelers custom designs our diamond earrings. There are multiple types of prongs such as, three prong (Martini Style), 4 prong (Basket Style) and the crown style.
- Drop: Drop earrings are a symbol of elegance and beauty. When designing a drop earring many factors can work with one another to create the most beautiful earring. Besides diamond drop earrings, we can add rubies and sapphires as well as beautiful pearls in an array of different colors. Think about what are these earrings going to be worn to. An elegant gala, or the family holiday dinner. A pair of drop earrings are almost a kin to an individuals personality.
- Hoop: Hoop earrings are beautiful and can be studded with diamonds. Adding gemstones creates depth and dimension in the hoop, creating that one of a kind jewelry piece.
- Color: The finest diamonds are colorless, rare and expensive. Yellow diamonds are a new trend and are considered rare.
- Carat: The weight of diamonds are measured in carats. One carat is equal to 1/142 of an ounce. Most people think of carat weight as the size of a diamond. However, two diamonds of the same weight can look completely different in size. If a diamond is cut deep and narrow, it will look much smaller than another diamond of the same weight that is cut shallow and wide.
Choosing a diamond earring may be difficult, but allow the team at JWO Jewelers to help guide your through our design process. in the end not only will you have a one-of-a-kind jewelry piece, but your loved one will be ecstatic to receive the beautiful gift of jewelry from you.
Here is a sample of our diamond earring selection
Come down to our store or schedule and appointment today!