Shop local this holiday season
Shop Local This Holiday Season!
When you choose to shop local you not only get a more personalized, caring, and distinctive service, but you also help in many other ways. Did you know that when you shop local you put 73% of the funds in your local economy? When you shop at a big box chain, only 43% stays local. Check out our top reasons why you should shop local this holiday season. JWO Jewelers is a boutique family owned and operated jewelry store located in Roswell, GA, just outside of Atlanta, GA.
We specialize in creating one of a kind jewelry pieces that your loved one will cherish for generations to come. Outside of the normal jewelry selections, a watch may be on your mind as a gift for you or someone you love. When you purchase a Citizen watch from JWO Jewelers we handle the shipping process, make sure the watch is in perfect condition, take out needed links, service the watch and simply give you the personal service that you deserve for years to come. At JWO Jewelers we also offer watch repair. The biggest reason to buy your Citizen Watch with us is because we are an “Authorized Citizen Watch Dealer”, that can match most all pricing, on all Citizen Watch models including the “Citizen Watch Signature Collection”, and maintain them for you. We can find the serial number for a specific watch you like in our catalog at the store and order it for you, if we do not have the model you want in stock. We can expedite shipping for you as well.
There are many reasons why you should shop local this holiday season. Here are our top reasons why you should shop local this holiday season!
Top Reasons Why You Should Shop Local!
- BUILD COMMUNITY! The casual encounters you enjoy at neighborhood–scale businesses and the public spaces around them build relationships and community cohesiveness.
- STRENGTHEN YOUR LOCAL ECONOMY! Each dollar you spend at independent businesses returns 3 times more money to your local economy than one spent at a chain (almost 50 times more than buying from an online mega-retailer) — a benefit we all can bank on.
- SHAPE OUR CHARACTER! Independent businesses help give your community its distinct personality. YOU CAN BUY IT WHERE YOU TRY IT! Local stores enable you to try on and try out items before you buy — and get real expertise — saving your time and money.
- CREATE A HEALTHIER ENVIRONMENT! Independent, community-serving businesses are people-sized. They typically consume less land, carry more locally-made products, locate closer to residents and create less traffic and air pollution.
- LOWER TAXES! More efficient land use and more central locations mean local businesses put less demand on our roads, sewers, and safety services. They also generate more tax revenue per sales dollar. The bottom line: a greater percentage of local independent businesses keeps your taxes lower.
- GET REAL VALUE FOR YOURSELF! Reader surveys by the Consumers Union repeatedly show independent businesses beating their chain competitors in overall customer satisfaction (and often save you money).
- ENHANCE CHOICES! A wide variety of independent businesses, each serving their customers’ tastes, creates greater overall choice for all of us.
- INCREASE WEALTH OF RESIDENTS! The multiplier effect created by spending locally generates lasting impact on the prosperity of local organizations and residents.
- CREATE JOBS AND OPPORTUNITIES! Not only do independent businesses employ more people directly per dollar of revenue, they also are the customers of local printers, accountants, wholesalers, farms, attorneys, etc., expanding opportunities for local entrepreneurs.
- GIVE BACK TO YOUR COMMUNITY! Small businesses donate more than twice as much per sales dollar to local non-profits, events, and teams compared to big businesses.
- ENHANCE LOCAL DEMOCRACY! Local ownership of business means residents with roots in the community are involved in key development decisions that shape our lives and local environment.
- ENHANCE HEALTH OF RESIDENTS! Research shows a strong correlation between the percentage of small locally-owned firms and various indicators of personal and community health and vitality.
- BETTER SERVICE! Local business owners do what they do because they are passionate about their products and typically take more time to get to know their customers.
Here ar just a few new beautiful Citizen Watch Models we have in stock or can order them for you when you shop local you win every time. The price for these Diamond Watches ranges from $375-$475 + you receive a 15% discount in December!
When you purchase your Citizen Watch with us, we will be sure to offer the same or better prices for the newest models available on the market.
With so many reasons why you should shop locally, there is no doubt that when you shop at JWO Jewelers this holiday season, you will get excellent service, as well as help your local economy, friends, and family!
Stop by our Store in Roswell Georgia Tuesday through Saturday, 10am-6pm, or call us at 770-552-9235 to inquire about a specific stock item. You can also set aside time with Heidi or Krist by scheduling an appointment with us. If you are currently a Citizen Watch owner and have not registered your watch, register the watch to qualify for factory warranty, Click Here
Content Source: http://www.amiba.net/resources/localhero/